Pour a small amount of Povidone iodine solution into a small dish and place the gas or pad in it with a pant that is placed on the desired place after it is disinfected.
Avoid stacking the medicine in the wrists and under the body of the hospital.
- Patients with thyroid gland disorders should not be used
Consult your doctor if you have inflammation, redness or swelling.
• Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to iodine should consult with their physician before taking Povidone Iodine.
- The use of this drug in infants below 1.5 kg is prohibited, and for other newborns it is not recommended for continuous use.
- Take your doctor's advice during pregnancy and lactation.
• Drug is only for topical use.
Consult a doctor in deep wounds or severe burns.
Keep the baby out of the reach of children.
- Keep at temperatures below 30 ° C and prevent frost.