Ecco V DINOL, API CH-4
Reduce Engine Noise
Ecco V DINOL engine oil is produced of high viscosity index paraffinic hydro-finished base oil and using the best additives according to Vulcan Petrochem Ltd formulation to use in super charged diesel engines in all seasons and weather conditions.
Suitable for buses and trucks such as Benz, Volvo and Scania, Akia, Hyundai, Road & building & mine excavation and agricultural machinery, Launch boat diesel engine and all four-stroke diesel engine, super and turbo charged which the above performance levels with grades SAE 15W40 and 20W50 are recommended by the manufacturer.
This product is offered in drum, 4 & 20 liters gallons.
- Excellent property of anti-oxidation and thermal stability
- Excellent cleaning and dispersion property in order to decrease of soot and precipitates from engine surface
- Excellent Anti-wear property and prevention of engine parts erosion
- Neutralization property of acids due to oxidation and combustion in order to prevent of engine parts corrosion and therefore noticeable increasing of oil lifetime
- Excellent protection of engine under any weather conditions
- Excellent lubricating power of bearings in low temperatures specially easy starting and reduction of precipitation in low temperatures specially during short trips
- High shear stability of product and keeping of viscosity in high operating temperatures
- High capability in elimination of extra heat from engine to protect of parts metallurgical structures
- Oil consumption control and cost reduction