Ecco V LINOL, API CF-4
Reduce Fuel Consumption
Ecco V LINOL engine oil is produced of high viscosity index paraffinic hydro-finished base oil, extracted of lube cut refining of crude oil, and premium additives according to Vulcan Petrochem Ltd formulation to use in heavy-duty diesel engines in all seasons and weather conditions.
Suitable for buses and trucks such as Benz, Volvo and Scania, Akia, Hyundai, Road machinery, different types of lift truck and crane, road & building & mine excavation and agricultural equipment, light and heavy-duty machinery, Launch boat diesel engine and all four-stroke diesel engines, super and turbo charged which the above performance levels with grades SAE 15W40 and 20W50 are recommended by the manufacturer.
This product is offered in drum, 4 & 20 liters gallons.
- Property of high anti-oxidation and thermal stability
- Good cleaning and dispersion property in order to decrease of soot and precipitates from engine surface
- Good Anti-wear property and prevention of engine parts erosion
- Neutralization property of acids due to oxidation and combustion in order to prevent of engine parts corrosion and therefore noticeable increasing of oil lifetime
- High protection of engine under any weather conditions
- High lubricating power of bearings in low temperatures and easy starting and reduction of precipitation in low temperatures specially during short trips
- High shear stability of product and keeping of viscosity in high operating temperatures
- High capability in elimination of extra heat from engine to protect of parts metallurgical structures
- Oil consumption control and cost reduction