Effective ingredients :
Administration and Dosage :
Three or four times a day, take 10-20 drops in water or juice.
- The consumption of this product should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Avoid concomitant using this product with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID).
- Given that tanacetum prevents platelet aggregation, thus it must be avoided to use this product simultaneously with other antiplatelet drugs (anticoagulant) such as aspirin and dipyridamole.
- If you want to stop treatment or interrupt it,decrease your dose gradually.
- People who are allergic to theasteraceae plants, refrain from using this product.
- This product is pure, natural extracts of tanacetum plant, and in order to maintain its full properties and compliance with consumer health, it is not used any additives and flavorings (such as sugar) in this product. Thus, in the case using it be difficult, it may be used with meal, salad or some liquid.In order to mask its bitter taste, you can drop some drops on a sugar cube directly and then use it.
- The effects of these products will appear 4 to 8 weeks after baseline.
- Keep out of reach of children.