The GSCITS is designed to integrate (integrate) two cathode machines (to measure the performance of heterogeneous catalysts) and test the performance of semiconductor sensors (sensors) (to measure sensitivity and selectivity). This device can meet the needs of research labs that are researching and developing semiconductor-based sensors, as well as laboratories that work on the evaluation, synthesis, and development of heterogeneous catalysts.
Due to the direct relationship between the optimization of sensitive materials for semiconductor sensors and their catalytic performance, this device can allow researchers and developers of sensors to simultaneously measure simultaneously the catalytic properties and sensitization of a sensitive material, thus allowing the results of their research to be published. In the specialized agencies and accredited sensors. In addition, it has all the necessary facilities for researchers and developers of heterogeneous catalysts, while also giving them the ability to measure the catalytic sensor's sensitivity.
- Includes two parts of the gas sensor and reactor catalyst test that can be used either individually or in series.
- Testing of conductivity sensors (based on electrical conductivity measurement) and voltage (based on voltage measurements) of solid electrolyte and semiconductor sensors (based on electrical resistance change)
- With three inlet ports and a gas injection point, it is possible to test simultaneously with the gas collection in a mix or as a series of tests.
- Testing and checking the sensors in the presence of chemical (catalytic) and physical filters
- Study the catalytic activity of various test procedures at different temperatures (up to 1000 ° C) and in the presence or absence of moisture