- Alleviation of muscle cramp
- Local moisturizer and emollient
Linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid
|Administration and Dosage|
- For alleviation of muscle cramp: 3 times per day, apply to the affected area and massage.
- As local moisturizer and emollient: use locally, 2-3 times per day.
- As sedative: every 12 hours, drip 2 drops in nostrils and in ear canal.
Based on presence of 20-32% oleic acid and 40-57% linoleic acid in the product
|Pharmacology and Mechanism of action|| |
|Contraindications||No specific contraindications.|
With the recommended amounts, no adverse reaction has been reported.
No reported drug interaction.
- Keep away from sight and reach of children.
- Tightly close the container right after administration and keep away from light and in 15-30°C.