Honorwave is the world’s leading provider of innovative WiMAX and wireless broadband network solutions, designed to enable Personal Broadband to improve lifestyles and productivity with portable and mobile data, VoIP, video and other services. honorwave’s customers depend on us for our proven expertise, industry knowledge and strategic partnerships that ensure successful network implementations.
Since 2002, honorwave has been partially owned by an international conglomerate with holdings in electronics, real estate , construction and other diversified industries. Honorwave has installations in more than 20 countries.
Honor Wave Radio Series
Series is a family of wireless point-to-point bridging solutions that operate in the 5GHz band and provide an efficient and highly secure solution for building-to-building connectivity and backhauling.
The system, which operates in the 5GHz band utilizes advanced technologies to support optimal performance even in RF dense environments. Continuing honorwave tradition in high throughput, long distance wireless networking, the HW-P and HW-M Professional Series builds upon the successful HW Series products with a new, higher performance 5.8 GHz wireless system and HW-M products operate in dual and triple antenna mode.
HonorWave’s super WiFi HW-P Series base station is an advanced 100º sectorial 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi solution. With its integrated 8-element MIMO antenna array, the HW-P Series is designed for fast and simple installation, requiring a single-pole mount to deliver instant long-range coverage and the best NLOS performance.
Operating concurrently in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, the Super WiFi HonorWave base station can provide access connectivity in both bands as well as long-range (up to 110 kilometer) backhauling in the 5GHz band, through a dual-polarization flat-panel antenna.
HW-P Series highlights:
• 100º horizontal beamwidth in an integrated 8-element antenna array 8×8 MIMO combined with proprietary smart antenna technology for the best available uniform large-area coverage (up to 5 times the range and 10 times the area of coverage as compared to standard access points)
• 2.4 & 5GHz dual-band concurrent access
• Up to 860 Mbps (access) plus 860 Mbps (access/backhaul) capacity per base station
• Fast and simple installation using a single-pole mount for radios and antennas
• Extended reach with up to a 110 kilometer backhauling range