LLP "Ust-Kamenogorsk Condenser Plant" has a wealth of experience in developing and manufacturing equipment to compensate for reactive power and improve the quality of electricity: power capacitors, complete condenser units, modules for capacitor installations, high-harmonics filters, static capacitor batteries, capacitive voltage transformers, static Thyristor compensators of reactive power, etc.
Compensation for reactive power allows:
• Reduce total energy costs by up to 40%;
• reduce the load on the elements of the distribution network (supply lines, transformers and switchgears), thereby prolonging their service life;
• Reduce thermal losses of current and loss of active electricity;
• exclude the generation of reactive energy in the network during hours of minimum load;
• increase the capacity of the consumer's electricity supply system, which will allow additional loads to be connected without increasing the cost of networks;
• to achieve greater reliability and efficiency of distribution networks.
Condenser production of "UKKZ" LLP is used at the facilities of various groups of consumers:
Power complex - cosine capacitors, coupling capacitors and voltage dividers, capacitor installations, static capacitor batteries, capacitive voltage transformers, etc.
Oil and gas complex - high voltage capacitor installations, including with automatic power control, low voltage capacitor installations, modules for KKU placement, cosine capacitors, special high-voltage and pulse capacitors.
Metallurgical complex - electrothermal condensers, higher harmonics filters, high and low voltage capacitor installations, etc.
Railway branch: capacitors cosine, static thyristor compensators of reactive power, capacitor installations of high and low voltage, etc.
The quality of services provided by LLP UKKZ in the field of developing and manufacturing condenser equipment is confirmed by accreditation in the largest companies of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation: PJSC FGC UES, PJSC Rosseti, JSC Concern ROSENERGOATOM, JSC VNIIST, and Honorable diploma of the Republic of Kazakhstan "For achievements in the field of quality". The quality management system is certified for compliance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2015 by the prestigious certification company Dekra, Germany.